- Approaching the Mystery of Neuronal Death
- Elucidating the mechanism by which organisms distinguish "belly" from "back".
-Discovery of a calcium signal target gene responsible for body axis-
- Requirement for Hippocampal CA3 NMDA Receptors in Associative Memory Recall
- Studying the process of memory formation and retrieval in the hippocampus
- Genetic control of caspase dependent/independent cell death induction mechanisms via stress kinase JNK
- Proteolysis mechanism of an anomalous protein that causes Parkinson's disease
- "The Challenge to Unlock the Secrets of Genesis, Movement, and Layer Arrangement of Cerebral Cortical Neurons"
- How intracellular signals are channeled across cells
- Functional Imaging : Mapping Intrinsic Signals of the Auditory Cortex
- Story of New Vitamin, Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (PQQ)
- Neural dynamics in Hippocampal Memory Formation via Theta Rhythm
- A specific cell marking technique using light
- Laser Technology Demonstrates that Lipid Micro domains in the Cell Membrane Are Essential for Nerve Process Growth